Commercial insurance provides coverage for corporations and businesses. It is designed to cover the business, their employees as well as ownership. Each business is different and each one has its own unique needs, so commercial insurance comes in various shapes, colors, and sizes.
Commercial Insurance Types
Commercial insurance policies usually include the following
- Commercial auto and equipment breakdown insurance – is helpful for businesses that rely on automobiles or tools to conduct their daily business.
- Workers compensation insurance – is a type of commercial insurance that may be required by law. It is for businesses in manufacturing, repairing, construction, or the engineering industries.
- Cyber liability insurance –covers businesses if there is a data breach or for other threats related to cybersecurity.
- Packages and Business Owners Policy (BOP) Insurance – offer the cost savings that allow owners to “bundle” different policies together.
- Business interruption insurance – also known as business income insurance. It can help replace income you lose if you cannot open temporarily after a covered loss, like property damage.
Commercial insurance at The Luna Agency
Depending on the type of your business, you may need different commercial insurance for it. Call us today and get a quote with our commercial insurance experts.